Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Lemon Cookies

Since you asked for the recipe, here's the scoop.
I can hardly take credit for making these cookies. It was a case of using the cookie recipe off of the cake mix box. Have you ever had the cake mix cookies? They are honestly some of the yummiest cookies I've ever had. I made the holiday ones this past year and they were a huge hit.
So all you have to do is go buy a box (or two!) of Pillsbury's Moist Supreme Lemon Cake Mix and follow the cookie recipe on the side of the box. You just add oil and egg. I think it's just a matter of adding less egg than for the actual cake and omitting the water. (You can make them Kasey... you don't even need any butter!! LOL!) Then I made the glaze of powdered sugar and lemon juice and drizzled that over the top. They really are so good. I'm buying more cake mix with my next grocery trip this week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks ! Simple & sweet,just what I like!XOX