Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Happy National Nacho Day!

We love to make our own Nacho dinner around here. I love that it's so easy and it's great to make for a gathering as you simply throw on more chips and cheese for the more people you have!!

All I do is brown some ground beef up and then simmer with a packet of Taco seasoning (I usually use about half a packet for under 1 lb of beef, a whole packet for over a pound). Heat the oven to 350* and spread tortilla chips on your baking sheet. Then sprinkle the beef over the chips, lots and lots of cheese over the beef and chips (I just buy the bags of the mexican blend shredded cheese for this) and then whatever other toppings you like. Then just bake untill the cheese is melty and bubbly.
I like mine sprinkled with fresh chopped tomatoes and maybe a little shredded lettuce, but Ryan like his with just meat and cheese and then of course dips and scoops with plenty of salsa and/or guacamole.

No comments: