Pages

Friday, December 7, 2007

menuless

I have been a total slacker on the meal planning the last few weeks. I looked at the date of my last post and I couldn't believe it's been that long. I did plan menus for a couple of weeks since then, they just haven't made their way onto the blog.
I made Lasagna Rolls today for a neighborhood Progressive Dinner this evening, and I've had a hankerin' for some meatloaf lately, so I'll probably whip that up this weekend sometime. That's about the extent of my menu planning as of late. I just have not been motivated to think about meals the last few weeks.

I think I might take a little holiday break from the meal planning here and use the next month to simply post some holiday favorites. Some main dishes, but mostly holiday goodies. And I'll be gearing up for our big New Year's Dinner, so watch for that menu coming up. That's a fun one!

So stay tuned and feel free to share some of your holiday favorites and traditions when it comes to the kitchen!!

No comments: