Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Chicken Parmesan Risotto

We really like this dish, and I don't know why it's probably been years since I've made it. It's quick, it's easy and it's yummy. I'm putting it back on my regulars list.

The kids however... meh.
I planned ahead and set aside some of the chicken before I added the soup/spices/tomatoes and rice so I could offer them both the rice dish and plain bites of chicken. Savannah hates rice. But the kids both ate well... Sawyer did have a few bites of the rice, but other than that they at least both gobbled up the chicken (which is rare for Sawyer), ate some green beans and grapes and Savannah even had two helpings of asparagus.

Definite thumbs up from us and I'm counting it as a someday 'go' for Sawyer, just not for Savannah since she's anti-rice always.

No comments: