Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

French Onion Pasta

We had this French Onion Pasta last night with steamed broccoli, applesauce and warm french bread. I'm going to just stick with a link here as I won't be heartbroken if I can't find the recipe someday... I actually really liked this pasta, but it was gonged big time at dinner last night.

Sawyer: barely gagged down one noodle.
Savannah: actually liked it okay... if she could manage to get a piece of pasta on her fork that didn't have "sauce or onions or frenchies on it". She surprisingly ate almost all of what was on her plate though.
Ryan: "I wouldn't order this again...."

I liked it.
But I like all things french onion. It was nice and easy to make and a warm savory dish that would work great as a main or a side. I think it'd be a really good dish with some chicken or beef or even broccoli diced up in there too.
Not sure if my family is game for another try though...

No comments: